Get Ready for the Intuitive Way to Work.
Because the world of Webex is constantly evolving, we’re offering a free download of the current presentation we provide our customers reviewing the latest features available within enterprise Cisco Webex Meeting Center.
Did you know Covene is the only Cisco Webex partner to offer electronic ordering and one business day activation on Webex enterprise licensing?
In this latest update to Webex the following features were announced:
- The new Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App (this single package retires the two separate apps Productivity Tools and Webex Meetings)
- Cisco Webex Meetings now supports transcriptions! When transcriptions are turned on, users can view captioning and transcriptions of their recordings, and search for keywords within a recording.
- Own a Ford? Improved integration with Ford SYNC released! View your meeting list, launch or join your Personal Room or upcoming scheduled meeting, and view key meeting information all directly from the car dashboards.
- Security enhancements with TLS 1.2
- Users can now change their personal room name on their own!
- Tighter integration with Slack
- Super Wideband Audio for computer audio participants: a much larger frequency response range so you hear more depth and clarity of participant voices
- Improvements to the new Modern View portal
Enterprise Cisco Webex Meeting Center licenses offer your business a giant leap ahead. You can meet face to face with your team or customers, share relevant business content with the click of a button, and integrate high performance video conferencing room systems into your subscription with a low monthly payment.
Want to speak with a Covene Webex expert? Schedule a meeting.